I told him,
"dalam dunia ni,amirah paling sayang abah."
"dalam dunia ni,amirah paling sayang abah."
I felt sinful if i didnt write about him.
Abah is a guy who has a very bad temper,which lately people says he has 'mellow down' bit.
Abah is a guy who has a very bad temper,which lately people says he has 'mellow down' bit.
We rarely had a good time with him. The best time i remember is when i was 5-6. I was in kindergarten that was closed to his office. Abah was so kind, n loving with little kids. But as we grow up,he taught us mostly with temper,or more accurately, he was garang.
He lectured us, everything, it was painful,but he knows what hes doing. His decision was always right. He decides for the family, big decisions small decisions, it was perfect. Ok he rarely gets it wrong, but it wasnt a big damage anyway.
He made lots of friends, he reached all his relatives..
So the day he left, everybody came for him.
I truly miss him.his yells,his hugs n kisses.. His jokes.. Its sad he had to go so early before my convo, before my wedding..
No matter how much he hurts us, he brings joys to our lives more.he brought lots of achievement,guidance n he made us living ok today. Because of him, we werent bunch of rosak people.
Its very hard to write this post, but i had to do this, it is dedicated for him.
Alfatihah.
Amirah akan selalu rindu abah. Sangat2 rindu.. :'(


No comments:
Post a Comment