Talking bout hating myself. I think I do hate myself, for some reasons. Here’s a fact, if you don’t love yourself, then nobody would. Umm.. maybe the word nobody is too much. Maybe lesser people would like you. So obviously you have to start loving yourself first. I’m gonna go for the counsellor, I will set an appointment about this.
pixdaus.com
Thing is, from my observation, I think beautiful ladies out there; they are beautiful because they are confident. They are very confident because they love themselves. They accept what they are. I don’t really know how far the truth is from what I think, but maybe that could the key. My teacher once told me, everyone is born beautiful. And the most important part is, beautiful lies in the eyes of beholder (yeah that’s a trouble in my design. :/ )
Guys don’t have much trouble with confidence though. They always speak confidently, although their points could be very ridiculous. Still, they are able to stand and make that whatever-face. Guys are strong. Physically, and mentally. I wonder why women are weak. Women are designed to be polite, and ‘lemah lembut’ all that. Basically, even if a woman tries to be a man, you know those pengkid and what not, I think they just making themselves look ridiculous. But MAYBE, there are reasons behind it. Maybe some of them did it not because they want to attract girls, but it’s because they are trying to be strong like guys. Well, maybe they tried too hard.
So you must tell yourself, how you love yourself. I think I’m gonna do this. I’m gonna wake up every day and say “Amirah, you are super beautiful everyday and even more as new day comes, especially today. I love you so much, more than anyone can.”
Yeah. So much for the talk. =.=’’
Ps:/ my trainer said to me “Voiced Out Your Opinions!” ….hm.. I think he is nice. Very, very kind. But somehow I think he has the ‘cruel-face’. That’s why I’m scared of him. :P (oh, this reminds me of my teacher, I had one once, he is super duper fierce, everyone scared of him..but in the end, I manage to become close to him. We texted sometimes, but currently not (it’s been a while), we just open facebook to see updates. I love all my teachers though. They all are kind to me.)
Ps:/ spoke to tasniem, i like her very much! SHE IS COOL! <3 yey :D :)

2 comments:
gotcha!!!
bukan senang jadi perempuan
Post a Comment