*my numbers keep changing, mind you. :)
#2018. One word comes to my mind when I'm thinking of this person, which is PURPLE.
First time met her was in set add math, class Miss Saba, kau duduk cangkung atas kerusi sebab tak nak ngantok, tapi kau tidor gak. Gile lawak >,< I was impressed by her acting skill when 4Cattleya performed cerite serigale ape lah. When I compared myself to her, she acted as this great major role, and I was only the kaki pacak solder for 4Adioda. LOL.
You are very creative. Ntah apsal lah kau masuk sekolah science?
Then in form5 we were in the same class. First nite prep, I overheard she said "kau masuk kan cili padi 3tangkai" to her bestfriend. It was so hilarious, aku tahan gelak je.
Oh did I mention you had this suara besar? Clear gile every word that came out from your mouth. Tapi ntah ape pasal aku still pekak tak dengar ape kau cakap. Problem betul aku ni…
You are a very very happy-go-lucky girl.
Semue teachers love her.
She loves to draw. Aku ade simpan satu doodle kau, yang ade girl rambung tocang2 tu.
We spent a lot time together. Farie kadang kadang-selalu menyempit ngan kite. Remember prep dalam bilek ridaksi tu and kau gunting rambut Farie? LOL lagi ! We start to get close when kau duduk ngan Halogen-dut. Belajar same2 tepi tangge a week before SPM, aku tiru hand-out chemistry-add math kau, kelam kabut cari camera baru kau hilang time solat hajat SPM, lepak dorm kau sebab dorm kau banyak makanan !!! Memories ;')
You are loud, but at the same time you have this one very delicate-soft-tender heart. You care for your family and friends, which is why I like you. Sanggup sacrifies for us <3.
And you were the first girlfriend that gave me a doll (or teddy or voodoo doll? IDK). The red kepale botak. Thank you very much. You were the first one whom accompanies me to visit the Gallery Petronas. Thank you very much. You were the first one that told me about this adult-love-thing. Thank you very much. You were the first one that makes me realize that, a true friend never takes advantage on you.Thank you for everything, every single thing !
Yes. I admitted it that you are not the first one in my list, but you are always in the list and I never forget you. You are the type of a great friend that will never be forgotten. You have this special place in my heart. And I love you.
tears dropped a bit,and i love her too. how i miss my friends. how i miss old days. how different the world im facing right now.how painful it is, of cant be who i want to be right now. how cruel it is, of having people misjudging you without giving you a glimpse of chance to see the bright side of you. how sick it is, of living in the world full of hypocrisy.how sad it is, of having the voice stuck in the throats. how torture it is, of living without having no single person to trust.
i have a dream- a new one. i want to get married, make a new family and live farrr away. make a new start,not looking behind. and not to be haunted by past.

No comments:
Post a Comment